Ask me anything
“ I’m not where I need to be, but thank god I’m not where I used to be. ”
Stage 1: Those who leave as soon as the movie ends
Stage 2: Those who know to stay until the credits for the extra scene
Stage 3: Those who stay until the end of the credits for the second extra scene
Stage 4: Those who wait until satff kicks them out because they don’t trust Marvel and want to be sure there is no third extra scene.
“ I’d rather read the iTunes User Agreement. ”
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.”
Frolicking in the autumn leaves, this little lion cub is having the time of her life as she excitedly plays in her enclosure.
Tiny cub Karis proved she’s not too dissimilar to human children as she threw herself into the pile of golden leaves carefully collected by her keepers, even ending up with a pile on her head.
Staff at the Blair Drummond Safari Park, near Stirling, Scotland, had been raking up the leaves to keep the attraction tidy, when Karis’s keeper Brian Reid realised that his little charge might enjoy playing in them and moved the pile into her enclosure.
Via Daily Mail
hands down, still the best pick-up line i’eve heard in my life.